- Elevate your active style with the modern Volcom® Hal Jacket.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Athletic fit has added length for extra protection.
- [10,000mm waterproof, 10,000gm breathable] fabric wicks moisture in average snowfall and light rainy conditions so you stay dry.
- V-Science 2-layer shell boasts breathable lining for added comfort.
- Critically taped seams ensure weatherproofing.
- Three-panel hood with adjustable drawcords.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Supersuede chin guard prevents chaffing.
- Whistle zipper pull will assist you with signaling your crew in emergency situations.
- Long sleeves feature a two-way cuff system that provides hook-and-loop adjusters and thumbhole wrist gaitors.
- Brushed tricot hand warmer, split kangaroo pockets with zip closure.
- Breathable mesh-lined underarm vents with zip closure help to regulate your temperature.
- Snap-off powder skirt is designed to keep the snow out.
- Zip Tech® jacket-to-pant interface.
- Ticket ring will keep your allday pass secure.
- Straight hemline with rib-knit detail.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Sleeve Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Volcom Snow Hal Jacket #8748551 OJBuy9IG