- Flex style and function in the Volcom® Snow Mails Insulated Jacket.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Standard fit is relaxed without being too baggy.
- [10,000mm waterproof, 10,000gm breathable] fabric wicks moisture in average snowfall and light rainy conditions so you stay dry.
- V-Science 2-layer shell boasts fleece lining for added comfort.
- [40gm] low-loft insulation ensures that you'll stay warm in tough conditions.
- Critically taped seams ensure weatherproofing.
- Three-panel hood with adjustable drawcords.
- Full-zip front closure with hook-and-loop storm flap.
- Supersuede chin guard prevents chaffing.
- Whistle zipper pull will assist you with signaling your crew in emergency situations.
- Long sleeves feature a two-way cuff system that provides hook-and-loop adjusters and thumbhole wrist gaitors.
- Brushed tricot hand warmer pockets with zip closure and hook-and-loop flap.
- Media pocket at left chest with hook-and-loop flap.
- Breathable mesh-lined underarm vents with zip closure help to regulate your temperature.
- Snap-off powder skirt is designed to keep the snow out.
- Zip Tech® jacket-to-pant interface.
- Ticket ring at hem will keep your allday pass secure.
- Straight hemline.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Fill: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Volcom Snow Mails Insulated Jacket #8748547 XkdOLkir